Thursday, August 13, 2009
It is time for Thankful Thursday and linking up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey. I want to thank Sonya for hosting Thankful Thursday and giving all of us the opportunity to list our thankfuls for the week.
How about zipping over to Sonya's site, linking up and listing your thankfuls as well.
Here are my 5 thankfuls for this week.....
1) I am thankful to still have a child to homeschool this year. Yes, I am having a hard time letting go and so still having DS to teach is a great reason to be thankful!!!
2) I am thankful for great bargains at the grocery store. DH and I are trying so hard to become debt free (thanks Dave!!!) and this budget thing isn't always easy!!!
3) I am thankful that my Mom and Dad were able to come over and celebrate my birthday with me!! Their health is not the best and so time spent with them is a great reason to be thankful!
4) I am thankful for a hubby that is obedient to listen to and obey God's calling, even when it takes him out of his comfort zone.
5) I am thankful that even though DD has gotten chastised by the Holy Spirit this week, she is obedient enough to Him to confess and admit she ran ahead of Him and got in His way---and then do an about face and allow Him to straighten out her mess.
For more Thankful Thursday, click here.