Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family Favorites

I love trying to make meals that really stretch our budget.

This recipe is very reasonable to make, easy to double if you have a crowd, and absolutely delicious!!

As always, if you give this a try, let me know what you think!!


Beef Stroganoff

1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
8 ounces sour cream
1 can, Cream of Chicken soup
1 bag Egg noodles
3/4 cup milk
seasoning to taste--I use seasoned salt, garlic powder and cayenne


Brown and drain ground meat. While you are doing this you can boil egg noodles. Drain noodles and add ground meat, sour cream, milk, soup and seasonings. Mix. Cook until heated through.

**Once again, a salad, some green beans and fresh bread make a yummy meal!!!

2 comments:

Jena said...

I serve my mother's version of this fairly often. Yours has a few more ingredients (my mother's version was short and extremely simple). I am going to give your version a try, sounds really good.

TheRoosterChick said...

Simple and yummy.