Time to share a bit about myself by linking up with Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee for Random Dozen. I really love participating in this meme. The questions are fun (although sometimes the answers can be tough) and it's great to read how others think about the same things.
Click here to join us!!
1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
Yuck!!!! Yuck!!!! Yuck!!!!
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Honestly...I'm a pacer. If I'm home, I'll clean.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
Not where I live...they usually bring tornadoes!!!
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
My Mommaw. She was the first person to ever show me Jesus and one of my best friends.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Neither!! But since I have to pick, a tattoo.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
We are going to go to my Mom's for dinner. It will be the first time in a long time that my entire side of the family will be together.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
Reeses. I'm a fanatic!!!!!!!!!!!
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
Myself. Is that vain or what???
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
Woman to Woman by Joyce Meyer
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Taking down and rehanging the stinkin' curtains. I'm in the middle of that now!
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
Ummm....not as many as DD but 6 or 7.
12. Which color makes you happiest?