Time to share a bit about myself by linking up with Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee for Random Dozen. I really love participating in this meme. The questions are fun (although sometimes the answers can be tough) and it's great to read how others think about the same things.
This week we have "South Lakes Mom" from "I Didn't Know THAT!" hosting our Random Dozen!
Click here to join us!!
1. What is your favorite sign of Spring?
Waking up in the mornings to the sound of the different birds singing their songs, welcoming the day!
2. Did you remember to spring forward on March 14? If not, how did it impact your day?
Yep. Sure did.
3. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what vegetable would you plant in a garden this year?
Actually, we do plant a garden and there are a few "must haves": tomatoes, cucumbers and crook-necked squash.
4. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what fruit would you plant?
Pineapple....LOTS of pineapple!!!
5. What is your least favorite insect?
Name it. I'm NOT a bug fan at all. (DD is worse than I am!!)
6. March 22 was World Water Day. To celebrate, here are some water questions. Do you drink bottled water? If so, what brand?
Occasionally. Whatever is cheapest.
7. Have you ever been somewhere that it was not safe to drink the local water? If so, how did you handle that?
8. How many glasses of water do you drink per day?
It all depends. Could be none. Could be 10 or more or anything in between.
9. March 24 is the birthday of Harry Houdini. Have you ever watched a professional magic show? Share.
10. Have you ever been a participant in a professional magic show (up on stage!)?
11. March 24 is also the birthday of Steve McQueen and Clyde Barrow. Do you like Westerns or gangster movies? If so, what is your favorite?
Don't like 'em. My dad was a western fanatic and burned me out on them years ago!
12. (Really random) What U.S. state that you've never visited would you like to visit someday?