Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Asking for Your Prayers

Look at this beautiful face. She is one of the two most precious gifts that God blessed me and DH with and today she is having surgery.



Please pray for Beth today as she has a cyst removed. Pray for the wisdom of her doctors and all involved in her surgery and care.







Also....


I will be trying my best to get my post out for At the Well later this week. With everything involved in getting ready for today, I just didn't have the time to write a post in the way I believe God wanted it written.

Thank you so much for being such a blessing to me!!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Praying for Beth...please keep us posted.
Hugs, andrea

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

praying!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I'm praying all goes well for your daughter and your mommy's heart as you are by her side, supporting her every step of the way.

God Bless,
Jackie

Parsley said...

Of course, I will join you in prayer!

Nana Jul said...

Praying right now.
Love,
Julie

Nel said...

Hope all went well today with surgery. Praying for her.

Until next time... nel