Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random Dozen



Time to share a bit about myself by linking up with Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee for Random Dozen. I really love participating in this meme. The questions are fun (although sometimes the answers can be tough) and it's great to read how others think about the same things.

Click here to join us!!

1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be?


I've never been big into doing sports, so I'm not too sure what I'd participate in.....is there volleyball in the Olympics??

2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past?


I love watching the Olympics, especially ice skating, and nothing beat Scott Hamilton!!

3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics?


Nope.

4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in?


Doing laundry. I practice so much, I'm bound to be gold medal worthy!!

5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage?


I know that my great, great grandmother was Cherokee...that's about it.

6. Do you enjoy sleeping late?


I love sleeping late!...the older I'm getting though, my bones have a different opinion!!

7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.)


No and no.

8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why.


I would love to go to Russia. I have a deep draw on my heart to do some mission work out there.

9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically?


Yes. Didn't work out. Didn't try again.

10. What is the last book you read?


Wow. It's been a while since I've read any book completely through. I read my Bible and I've been reading Hadassah.

11. Do you enjoy sleeping late? NO, YOU write the question! How's that for random??

(I would have ran that little line through the first question to "mark it out" but I don't know how to do that...anyone willing to share how???)


Question: Do you change out air fresheners to match the seasons?


Answer: Yes. We'll be doing cinnamon, apple and vanilla until the first day of spring!

12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant?


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the chicken taco fajitas at Cabo San Lucas...a Mexican restaurant in our town!!!

5 comments:

Joyce said...

I tried to leave you instructions for the crossing out but blogger wouldn't accept it in comment form because of the delete. I can't access your email but if you send me an email I'll be happy to write you back with the trick to crossing out...unless someone more tech savy figures out how to leave that message here.


Have a nice day!

Angie said...

Yes, there is volleyball.

Scott Hamilton was always a joy to watch. I like his commentating now.

I would never get a break long enough to get to the medal stand when it comes to laundry around here.

I don't change out air freshners, but my candle scents do change with the season. I'm hoping to get a new lemon lavendar for my birthday in March just in time for spring.

Chicken Taco Fajitas sound yummy.

Susanne said...

Now that is a random question for #11 and yes, yes I do.

To cross things off in your post go into the HTML code where you are writing your post. At the beginning of the sentence or word you want to cross off put the word strike in between the symbols < > and at the end of the word or sentence put a / in front of the word strike in between those same symbols. (Hope that's understandable. I had to write it that way for it to be accepted in the comments)

Nel said...

Enjoyed your answers. Gold medal in Laundry... I love it! You need to follow thru with the trip to Russia. Who knows who you might influence!

until next time... nel

PS: The I Won...You Win Carnival is going on this week in my little corner of blog land. Come and check it out if you want a chance at The Traveling Book.

Jessie at Blog Schmog said...

Great answers. I can't help with the line either. I use wordpress.

I am big on scents too. Good question and answer for 11 :)