Time to share a bit about myself by linking up with Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee for Random Dozen. I really love participating in this meme. The questions are fun (although sometimes the answers can be tough) and it's great to read how others think about the same things.
Click here to join us!!
1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be?
I've never been big into doing sports, so I'm not too sure what I'd participate in.....is there volleyball in the Olympics??
2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past?
I love watching the Olympics, especially ice skating, and nothing beat Scott Hamilton!!
3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics?
4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in?
Doing laundry. I practice so much, I'm bound to be gold medal worthy!!
5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage?
I know that my great, great grandmother was Cherokee...that's about it.
6. Do you enjoy sleeping late?
I love sleeping late!...the older I'm getting though, my bones have a different opinion!!
7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.)
No and no.
8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why.
I would love to go to Russia. I have a deep draw on my heart to do some mission work out there.
9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically?
Yes. Didn't work out. Didn't try again.
10. What is the last book you read?
Wow. It's been a while since I've read any book completely through. I read my Bible and I've been reading Hadassah.
11. Do you enjoy sleeping late? NO, YOU write the question! How's that for random??
(I would have ran that little line through the first question to "mark it out" but I don't know how to do that...anyone willing to share how???)
Question: Do you change out air fresheners to match the seasons?
Answer: Yes. We'll be doing cinnamon, apple and vanilla until the first day of spring!
12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant?
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the chicken taco fajitas at Cabo San Lucas...a Mexican restaurant in our town!!!