Monday, February 8, 2010

Gathering At the Well

Photobucket



Over At the Well, we are beginning a new Bible study on Mondays. It's titled, God...Who Are You & What Can You Do For Me?


Jennifer Jernigan from By His Grace Ministry is leading this study and I really can't wait to see what she's got in store!!!


This should be an exciting time for us, but also a time to reflect, learn and really find out Who God is to us.


Let me encourage you to click over, link up and join us in this wonderful time of learning who God really is to us.

The question for this week is....

Who is God to you?

Wow. Well, He is my life. The air I breathe. The Giver of everything good and holy. He is my Father, my Faithful One, my Hope. He is my Strength and my Place of Rest.
He is my Everything for without Him....I am and I have nothing......

6 comments:

Ashley Wells said...

Great thoughts Deb! Truly I am nothing without Him!

-Ashley

Andrea said...

He is my ALL IN ALL...my everything!!
Hugs,
andrea

Jenifer said...

"My place of rest." Now, that is a beautiful thought and promise! How wonderful it is to rest in the arms of the Lord God Almighty.

Deb, I am so excited to have you joining us as we come to know God in more real and intimate ways over the next several weeks.

If you have any questions or comments on week 1, be sure to email me by Friday, Feb. 12th at jenifer@byhisgraceministry.com

May God continue to bless you as you seek after Him.

By His Grace,
Jen

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Wonderful thoughts about who God is to you! Great that you are also joining the study.
Love Collette xxx

Anonymous said...

Encouraging thoughts shared!!! Thanks for joining us on the journey through getting to Know Who God is!
Hugs & Prayers, HL

Kris said...

I look forward to getting to know you over the next few weeks as we grow in Christ together!