Time to share a bit about myself by linking up with Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee for Random Dozen. I really love participating in this meme. The questions are fun (although sometimes the answers can be tough) and it's great to read how others think about the same things.
Click here to join us!!
1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
Usually. Most of the time though they only come in my name, so I end up whiting out my name and just writing in our last name on them.
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
I love those times at sunrise and sunset when the skies are fire orange and red and it's all swirled together...God paints the most AWESOME pictures!!!
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
I don't get too adventurous with food----does trying sardines count????
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
If you could see the look on my face, I'm clueless.......................
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
I would speak Russian because I desire to do some mission trips to Russia someday.
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
"How have you spent your dash?"
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
Okay, I've thought and thought and I'm still thinking..................
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
Oh yes...Many times. The latest was Kyle XY. I was soooo irritated when they just up and ended the show and left all of these loose ends!!!!!!!!!
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
If I'm in church or a restaurant, I make that funky weird sound that in turn makes my eyes water and my head almost explode and, by the way, still draws and incredible amount of attention to myself. Anywhere else though, look out!!!....I bury my face into the bend of my arm and let go!!!!!!!
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
I still read the actual paper. I spend to much time on this 'puter as it is.
11. Are you a good speller?
Very good, actually.....as long as my brain doesn't run faster than my fingers can type.
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about lunch?
Lunch? Do people eat lunch? Hmmmm...need to check that out some time.....