Thursday, February 26, 2009
Today is Thankful Thursday over at Truth 4 the Journey. I've joined up with Sonya today to share five things I'm thankful for.
1) I am thankful that even though something is on the fritz with my feeds and links, my readers are being faithful and my bloggy friends are doing all they can to help me.
2) I am thankful for my DH who took it upon himself to put the leftovers in the frig last night and put the dirty dishes in the sink, so I could take a warm bath.
3) I am thankful that it's going to be 70º today!!
4) I am thankful for laughter in my home...
5) I am thankful for the teenagers I work with at church, who are committed in their faith and to serving Jesus Christ
This list could go on and on because in spite of the things that satan tries to use to cause me to stumble and almost give up..I know that I am very blessed, and when I keep my heart and mind focused on what truly matters, all of the problems of the day shrink.
Now THAT is something to be thankful for!!