Today I decided to join up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for her weekly meme, Thankful Thursday.
I need to list 5 things I'm thankful for. This shouldn't be hard, but it is. To narrow it down to only 5 things??!!
1) I am so thankful for my family. DH, DD & DS are a total blessing to me and constantly are filling my life with smiles and blessings. We have been through so much and I try not to take one second of our lives together for granted.
2) I am thankful for a wonderful lady named Annette, who I have dubbed "My Spiritual Mama". I've known her for 17 years. She took me under her wing when I found Jesus at the age of 27 and has guided me, prayed for me, corrected me and loved me. She has shown me the true meaning of a Godly woman.
3) I am thankful for my bloggy friends. I'm very new to the blogging world, but God has blessed me to meet some awesome women. They have become truly important to me and I worry if I don't see a new post for a few days..
4) Today, I am thankful for my dryer. Even though I live in the deep south, today..the wind is blowing out of the north like crazy. While I love to hang my clothes on the line, today would not be an enjoyable day to do so!!
5) I am thankful for my kid's youth pastor. He truly loves this group of teens at our church and will go out of his way to make sure that he's available to them if they need him....even causing himself to be late for work on occasion. A series of events allowed us to sit in with the teens last night. I was thankful for this man before, but even more so now.
What are you thankful for today?? Let's realize that God is so good to us and it's really nice to share how's He's blessed us with everyone.