Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feed Problem with My Blog

Here's what I've figured out so far with this feed problem I'm having..

I've narrowed it down to a Feedburner/Google problem. I'm having no problem with my blog whatsoever. The problem all lies in the feed. I've contacted Feedburner/Google, but as of this moment, haven't heard back from them.

If I am following your blog, and you click on my pic, it will take you to my blog no problem.

If I've left a comment on someone else's blog and you click on my name, you will go to my blog no problem.

If you are following me and click on my last post...problem.

If you are following me and try to read your feed...problem.

If you are following me and look at my posts on your dashboard...problem.

So....I'm asking you to bear with me because as of yet, I don't know what else to do. I did hear from one of my followers that she did have the same problem this week (same Asian Teahouse thing), but it only lasted a day and her feeds are fine now. Maybe it's a bug from where Feedburner and Google are merging and it will be soon taken care of...I hope....

Please continue to check in with me directly on my site instead of through a feed. And hopefully...prayerfully..this will soon all be a bad memory...

1 comment:

Kerri said...

You'll get it worked out - don't worry about it! We all still love reading what you write.... BTW, all of your posts are now showing up on my dashboard, but the Teahouse is still there too! :-)