Monday, February 9, 2009

Doin' the Happy Dance Cause...I WON!!!

Look real close at your monitor screen....get just a little bit closer...a little closer...what do you see?? Anything? Well, if you can't see anything, I'll tell you what you should be seeing....a 44 year old woman, with dark brown hair dye covering her gray, who's slightly overweight, still sitting in her green robe and black house shoes doing a happy dance!! (Lovely thought..huh???)

Now, if that sight is just too gruesome to bear, look away from the monitor (no, wait!!!..get the next set of instructions THEN look away from the monitor), put your fingers in your ears, or turn down your speakers, or go outside for a moment cause I'm about to.... SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!

I just won a blog makeover from my dear, sweet sister and friend Beth over at I AM WORKING TOWARDS MY DESTINY!

Woohoo!! Oh yeah!! Just sitting here spinnin' in ma chair!! Uh huh!! Doin' the happy dance! Hair standin' up cause it ain't been brushed!!

Beth got a great blog makeover from Tara at Blog Makeovers by Tara ..so she decided to have a give-a-way for a free blog makeover and I won along with 3 other super bloggin' buddies!! Because true to her nature, Beth is just super sweet and caring and just couldn't bear to only give away one makeover...so, she gave away 4!!

But here's the best thing...Tara has agreed to do bloggy makeovers for only $10!! All you have to do is head over to Beth's site to find out how!!

Now...I'm going to get busy and get my chores done so I can have time to connect with Tara and start purtyin' up this blog!!

Blessings............

No comments: