It's Thursday and time to join up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday. It's a time we set aside to list five things that we are truly thankful for.
It is such a blessing to be able to share what I am thankful for and rejoice with you in how God has blessed you as well.
Click here to join us in sharing the faithfulness of God!!!
Here are my thankfuls for this week......
1) I am thankful for the breakthrough that God sent my way yesterday. It has been a long several months in my 'fight' with God. He requiring more than I'm willing to give. Me asking for things He can't give because of my disobedience. But yesterday while hanging out in Proverbs and 2 Timothy, God got through this thick skull and I release, repented and gave in.
2) I am thankful that after giving in to my Father, it wasn't very long at all until, while I was sitting at this computer checking some things and listening to some praise music, that I felt a warmth all over me and I knew without a doubt that my Father had reached down and wrapped me up in a big hug....I really needed that!
3) I am thankful for another successful I Care Ministry Sunday and the chance to meet the most precious 89 year old woman that I've ever seen. She was a true blessing to me...and I was there to be a blessing to her!!!
4) I am thankful for the sweet, sweet comment that my DH left on my Help Meet post this past Friday. This man of mine is the best gift God could have ever given me on this earth!!
5) I am thankful for the open communication between me and my teenagers. It's not always been easy and sometimes it's been a downright tug-of-war to keep those lines open, but I know it's been worth it every time I hear, "Mom, can I talk to you?"
"Sing to the Lord, all you godly ones! Praise His holy name."