It is so good to be joining up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday! It's one time of the week that I really look forward to. Not only so I can reflect on my thankfuls, but so that I can rejoice with you over yours!!
Let's go with my five thankfuls for this week....
1) I am thankful for the sunshine. We have experienced so many cloudy, rainy days lately that this dose of sunshine is much appreciated!!
2) I am thankful for my DH's help when we made chow-chow this past Monday night. He had worked hard all day and there was so much to do to even get the ingredients ready for the chow-chow. It took us working together, 4 hours to finish up, but the result is 9 quarts of delicious chow-chow to enjoy this winter!!
3) I am thankful that I'm feeling some better today. I had back surgery in 1997, and due to a little....uhhhh......stubborness on my part, I have some permanent nerve damage. So occasionally I have some flare ups in my back and hip that put me in quite a bit of pain and make me walk a bit funny for a few days. Now is one of those times, but I am feeling better!!
4) I am thankful for the wonderful visit I had with my Mom, Dad, little sis and her kids this past weekend. We had such a good time enjoying Mom's cooking and just catching up with each other.
5) I am thankful for today. Today is my DH's 45th birthday!! I am married to the absolute most amazing, gentle, hard-working, loving, caring man on the planet.
For more Thankful Thursday, click here or on the links above.
"Before the mountains were born, before You gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, You are God."
Psalm 90:2, NLT