Thursday, October 15, 2009
It is so good to be joining up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday! It's one time of the week that I really look forward to. Not only so I can reflect on my thankfuls, but so that I can rejoice with you over yours!!
Let's go with my five thankfuls for this week....
1) I am thankful for a sweet, sweet husband!! He surprised me with a dozen roses yesterday, just because!!
2) I am thankful for how well our biker day turned out at church this past Sunday. It was so awesome to see all of these bikers under one roof praising Jesus!!
3) I am thankful for two great teenagers...not perfect, just great!!!
4) I am thankful for the fact that God kept the rain off of us...except for a little drizzle...at Youthquake this past Saturday night. As always it was a great concert and Skillet was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5) I am thankful that I've been able to keep ahead of my laundry this week. No small feat to be sure, just a desire to be a better wife and steward of my time.
For more Thankful Thursday, click here or on the links above.
"And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 2:20, NLT