It is so good to be joining up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday! It's one time of the week that I really look forward to. Not only so I can reflect on my thankfuls, but so that I can rejoice with you over yours!!
Let's go with my five thankfuls for this week....
1) I am thankful that my back feels almost "back" to normal!! :o) Ever since my surgery, I can't help but get a little nervous when I have a flare-up. But as He's always been, God is faithful.
2) I am thankful for a change in DD's shifts at work. Now she will be working more days than nights....a bit easier when it comes to planning around work schedules!!
3) I am thankful for the reassurance that God gives us. All we have to do is ask and He sends a word or a bit of confirmation that even though we may be a bit clueless, He's got it all under control.
4) I am thankful for new friends. Hi Karen!!!!!!!
5) I am thankful for my family. God has so blessed and even though there are those moments when I wonder if we'd rather start shooting at twenty paces, we have a home filled with love, laughter and joy.
For more Thankful Thursday, click here or on the links above.
"The Lord lives! Praise to my Rock! May God, the Rock of my salvation, be exalted!"
2 Samuel 22:47, NLT