Thursday, January 22, 2009

Check Out a New Site!!


A blog I truly enjoy is Chelsey's over at Joyfully Living For His Glory. She is also launching a new site called At the Well...In Pursuit of Titus 2, which I would love for you to check out.

She is hosting a grand opening and giving away some really cool door prizes!
At the Well will be focusing on Titus 2, which as I've been sharing on this blog, is something God has really been dealing with me on...being a better, more submissive wife and help-meet to my husband.

From the comments I've been getting and the blogs I've been reading, this is also on the hearts of a lot of women out there as we seek to be the best that we can be for our husbands and our Heavenly Father.

So head on over and check out At the Well...and be on the look out....yours truly as been humbled to be selected as a guest writer!

Blessings.....

1 comment:

Toknowhim said...

I don't know if I left this message already, but thank you for sharing your miracle at the Cafe Chat this week... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Blessings