Thursday, September 17, 2009
It is so good to be joining up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday! It's one time of the week that I really look forward to. Not only so I can reflect on my thankfuls, but so that I can rejoice with you over yours!!
Let's go with my five thankfuls for this week....
1) I am thankful that for my sweet hubby. Each day I realize more and more what an amazing man I am married to and how totally blessed I truly am!
2) I am thankful for the up close and personal I got with a humming bird this week. You see, this is my most favorite bird in the world and I have a couple of feeders placed so that I can watch them while I wash dishes or as I walk back and forth through the living room. Tuesday, I was painting some numbers to put on our porch for our address, and this little humming bird decided to check out what I was doing. We were less than a foot apart for close to a minute and I was afraid to breath because I didn't want him to fly away. He didn't seemed bothered by my presence though and hung around long enough to make my day!!
3) I am thankful for a Savior Who hears and answers my prayers. I serve an awesome God!!
4) I am thankful for 7 more pints of canned jalapenos. This summer is my first time canning peppers and they've actually turned out really well!!
5) I am thankful that my little sister is doing well in school. She was so nervous about going back to school after all these years, but she pulled herself up by the boot straps, jumped in and is doing wonderfully!!
For more Thankful Thursday, click here or on the links above.