Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Today I'm on my way home from the mountains, but I still wanted to join Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday.
Let's go!!!.....

1) I am thankful that God has provided that we could take this vacation. So many out of work and struggling and we are truly blessed beyond measure.

2) I am thankful that I am enjoying a week with none of the daily pressures that come with life. It is so nice to know that I don't have to cook a meal unless I want to or wash laundry or do anything else unless I want to.

3) I am thankful for a very dependable young man who was willing to house sit for us while we are away. He's taking care of our dogs and our very temperamental cat and just hanging out. It's great to know a wonderful, dependable 19 year old young man!!

4) I am thankful for the motorcycle ride that DH and I got to take on Saturday. We both had worked so hard to get things ready for vacation and we were hot and tired. The evening cooled off nicely and we got on the bike and just rode. We were able to slow down, cool off and enjoy time with each other.

5) I am thankful for my wonderful Savior. He blesses me and blesses me and I just can't grasp why. I know me and I wouldn't put up with me very long, but for some crazy reason, He loves me...and you...just as we are!!...

"Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18, NLT

4 comments:

Beth Herring said...

Great list my friend! I am so thankful for your thankful heart.

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

I hope you have had a relaxing time on vacation! You certainly deserve it!
Love Collette xxxx

Yolanda said...

#5 speaks volumes to my heart today, thank YOU!

Yolanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.