Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Just Want to Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!



WOOO HOOO!!!!!!! Today brings reason to celebrate!!!

One Single Minute is a year old today!!!!!!!!!!

It is so hard for me to believe that it's been a year since I sat down at this computer and said, "Okay Lord, what do you want me to do with this?"

I've traveled a few roads, but for now, I am just still trying to allow God to direct what gets written here.

So many have give-a-ways to celebrate and I am no different. I want to share a few items that have blessed me over the last year, with others.

Most people usually have this taken care of by their blogoversary and have the actual give-a-way on that day....but if you've followed me for any length of time, you know that I'm not most people!! The ups and downs of the last few weeks combined with our vacation has kept me very busy...and my family is my priority!!

So....with that being said, Monday will bring all the information you'll need about my give-a-way!!

Thanks for celebrating with me and just 'cause....

Share something with me you'd like to see me cover in the next few months, ask some questions, tell me (nicely please) of a direction you'd like to see OSM go. I would love to read your ideas and run them before my Father to get His input as well!!

THANKS, HUGS AND MANY, MANY BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!
Love Collette xxx

SusanD said...

I love celebrations!!! Many congratulations. Blessings, SusanD

Jane In The Jungle said...

WooHoo Congrats!!!
Have a wonderful day!!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary and GOD bless, andrea

Skoots1moM said...

congrats on your "versary"...bloggins is fun...
nice to MEET you!

Larie Carlice Proverbs 27:19 said...

Yaaaay! Happy Anniversary!

I think you are doing well in the direction you are going, so long as it's God's direction!

smooches,
Larie

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations - and to be sure, I'll be back on Monday! :)

Jean said...

Congratulations!

Keep chatting.

Jean
http://www.jeanmatthewhall.blogspot.com

Loriann said...

Hey Deb, Congratulations....
Yippie!!!!

The girls loved the letter and postcards... Thank you for thinking of them. When we got back from childrens in Birmingham, it was in the mailbox. They were so excited.

Have a blessed week!
Love and Prayers,
Lori and girls