Time once again for Thankful Thursday.
Sonya, over at Truth 4 the Journey hosts this each week and I would really encourage each of you to join in. It's such a huge blessing to count your own thankfuls as well as rejoice with others in their thankfuls.
1) I'm thankful that DH's tests went well. We should be hearing from the doctor today, but we're trusting God that whatever the problem is, it will be minor.
2) I'm thankful for God's direction. I've been really struggling with something that I've been wanting to do yet knowing that God is wanting me to back off for now. Sunday night during altar prayer, I asked God to give me something concrete so I would know in black and white what His will truly was. Less than 15 minutes later, He answered my prayer!
3) I'm thankful for my new front door!!! It's awesome and I've been waiting on it for like, 2 years!! I am really enjoying it!! (If you want to read about the fiasco with the door, click here)
4) I'm thankful that our garden is doing so good. We've tried, unsuccessfully, for a few years to raise a garden. DH has finally gotten the soil to the place it needs to be though and my garden is just beautiful!! I love fresh veggies and I love to can them for winter! Can't wait to enjoy!!!
5) I'm thankful for you. My bloggy buddies who read...even when I'm just running around in circles...and comment and encourage me along this road we call life. In only 9 months, I've made some friendships that will last a lifetime!!
"Enter His gates with thanksgiving; go into His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him and praise His name." Psalm 100:4, NLT