Let me take a moment to say thanks to all of you wonderful, beautiful people who took the time to e-mail or comment. Your love, prayers and encouragement have made my cup run over!!! (BIG hugs!!!)
Now it's time to join up with Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee for Random Dozen.
Click here to join in on the fun!
1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like?
Depends on the day. Some days I can honestly sing.."If I only had a brain!!". Other days I need heart and courage depending on what's going on.
2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why?
I'm a SAHM so it's a question first of if I'm even leaving the house!!
3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without?
Ants. Well, maybe the world couldn't live without them, but I'd like to give it a try when I find them in my house!!
4. How many Christmas trees are in your home?
6 inside, 2 outside
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak?
6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression?
Sometimes let down. All of that effort to be over so quickly...
7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music?
Not much of it.
8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma?
Actually, I don't judge if there is a true need..be it teeth, breasts, skin grafts...whatever. It's when you've got women (and men) who can't deal with the fact that they're staring down the barrel of 50 and still want to look 20. Let's face it. The older a barn gets, the more coats of paint it takes to cover up the wear and tear!!
9. Enjoy horseback riding?
Yes I did...haven't been on one in years.
10. Shoes--practical or stylish?
Flat feet, size 11......isn't practical all they sell???????
11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic.
Herman. He was a tiny little turtle that I had way back when we lived in an apartment in Cicero, Illinois
12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done?