It's Thursday and time to join up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday. It's a time we set aside to list five things that we are truly thankful for.
It is such a blessing to be able to share what I am thankful for and rejoice with you in how God has blessed you as well.
Click here to join us in sharing the faithfulness of God!!!
Here are my thankfuls for this week......
1) I am thankful that I'm feeling better. My 'under the weather' turned out to be bronchitis!! But.....the coughing is less and my family is as thankful for that as I am!!!
2) I am thankful for the snow we got Saturday!! It wasn't much, but it sure was beautiful to look at!
3) I am thankful for the bargains that God has blessed me with in purchasing Christmas gifts for my kids. The older they get the more expensive their 'toys' are and those bargains are true blessings!!
4) I am thankful for the opportunity to teach the young girls at church on Wednesday night. It's been a while since I've had the younger girls and I'm really looking forward to it!!
5) I am thankful that next Wednesday I will be celebrating 26 years of marriage to the most wonderful man in the world!!!!
"My cup overflows with blessings."
Psalm 23:5b, NLT