It's Thursday and time to join up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday. It's a time we set aside to list five things that we are truly thankful for.
It is such a blessing to be able to share what I am thankful for and rejoice with you in how God has blessed you as well.
Click here to join us in sharing the faithfulness of God!!!
Here are my thankfuls for this week......
1) I am so thankful for what God has shown me during my blogging break. The enemy had such tight blinders on me and I had allowed him to pull them tighter and tighter. But God, as always, saw me drowning and extended His big, strong hand. I grabbed it and held on tightly because I was so afraid of what He would expose. What He showed me was painful and somewhat embarrassing, but He did it with such gentleness and love that I found myself thankful.
2) I am so thankful for each of my cyber friends/sisters who took the time to share their stories and extend their prayers and encouragement during my break. I truly never realized that others struggled with the very same things I have!!
3) I am so thankful for my wonderful family. I've been a bit under the weather this week with a head cold..or something, and I've not been my busy, somewhat perky self. They have all been so kind and understanding when the things that are normally done have gone undone. Even DS has been extra gentle with dear ole' mom!!
4) I am so thankful for the blessings that God showed me over the Thanksgiving holiday. I saw first hand how truly wonderfully He has blessed this family and all I can do is praise Him because I surely don't deserve any of it.
5) I am so thankful for the ability to see. This time of year brings out the Christmas lights and I turn into a 5 year old child all wide-eyed trying to take in the shear beauty of it all.
"He alone is your God, the only One Who is worthy of your praise, the One who has done these mighty miracles that you have seen with your own eyes."
Deuteronomy 10:21, NLT