Happy Thursday morning!! It's once again time to join Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday.
Let me encourage you to visit Sonya and share in other's blessings for the week and maybe even share some of your own.
Here we go with this week's thankfuls:
1) I am thankful for a hubby who is so talented. He can---literally---fix just about anything! Sunday night our fan motor on our air unit went out. For some reason (I'm sure it was a God thing) he had another motor in his shop. Anyone who lives in the south knows how important it is to have a working air unit in July!! He just got that other motor and within an hour, we had a cool house once again.
2) I am thankful to be a stay at home mom. With our economy and so many people around us losing their jobs, God has been very faithful in allowing me to still be at home with our finances safe for now.
3) I am thankful for the opportunity my little sis has to go back to school to get her nursing degree. She was layed off almost a year ago and the way has been opened for her to get her degree. This is a great thing for a single mom of two. I'm really proud of her!
4) I am thankful my teens clean bedrooms. I'm serious!!! The last two mornings I've been able to get right next to their beds to wake them up instead of stubbing a toe and falling on them to wake them up! It's been great!!!
5) I am thankful that my sweet friend Britney will be home next week. She has spent her summer as a missionary in Peru and while I am so thankful that she has got to serve, I'm selfish enough to be ready for her to be home!!
"But as for me, how good it is to be near to God! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things You do." Psalm 73:28, NLT