It's time once again to join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday.
I'd love to know what you're thankful for this week, so how about linking up with Sonya and sharing your list of thankfuls with us!
Here's my list for this week....
1) I am thankful that DH can still be very unpredictable. After 25+ years of marriage, I know this man of mine very well. I often tease him that I know him better than he knows himself. But this past Sunday, he showed his entire family that an impromptu trip to Tennessee would make wonderful memories we will never forget.
2) I am thankful that DD is holding on so tightly to God. She was victorious coming out of those wilderness wanderings that had so held her captive for so long...but as we well know, satan isn't going to remain quiet. She has been incredibly attacked the last month for her stand in Christ, and even though some of the things that has transpired against her has shaken her and made her bend, she hasn't broken and two nights ago she was crying tears of victory over the enemy.
3) I am thankful that I've found enough people to give cucumbers to!! I'm down to only the cucumbers that are in the drawer in the fridge and I couldn't be happier!!! Yes, the garden is still producing cucumbers that I'm going to need to find a home for...but I am most thankful that God keeps putting people in my path that enjoy and could use what He has blessed us with.
4) I am thankful that two nights ago while his sister was in a true battle with God against satan, that I found DS in his bedroom, Bible open, eyes closed, tears streaming down his face in fervent prayer over his sister. It was such a huge blessing from my Father to see my son broken for his sister and joining her in prayer to defeat the enemy.
5) I am thankful that God has given my entire family the ability to be united in a very hard decision we had to make this week. It is something that we've been praying about for almost 4 months now, and as hard as it was to make the right decision, because there were other people involved, God was faithful in showing us this past Sunday that it was more important to be faithful to Him.
"Your unfailing love, O Lord, is as vast as the heavens, Your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds."Psalm 36:5, NLT