Saturday, November 8, 2008

Try New Products!

Wanted to send along another website that you might find fun!

I love to get free stuff in the mail and I also love to review products. In the past, I've blogged about a few products that I've received and have enjoyed very much.

My dear hubby told me about this site and I just signed up! I haven't had the chance to try out any products yet, but I trust the name so...

http://www.kraftfirsttaste.com/

Just go to this site and sign up. It says that you will be able to try free products and get valuable coupons, which as we all know, I love!!!!

My hope for this site, is to share with you and learn from you, how we can all live a simpler life and be a better steward of the finances God has entrusted to us. I'm sure if we can all master this, the stress level in our lives would go way down and as a bonus..think of all the people we can help in the process!!!

Blessings.....

No comments: