Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Other Blog

Just to let you know...

I have another blog that I'm working on as well as One Single Minute.

In just 3½ short weeks, Philip and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. I've always wanted to write our life-story down. My life before I met him, his before he met me and what it's been like since we've met.

I only post on this blog once or twice a week, because I want to take my time and not leave anything out.

You'll notice most of the postings will be from my point of view because Philip just doesn't remember a lot of his childhood, but I will write about as much as he can remember.

I hope you find it interesting and I hope that as I write, people can identify with the feelings of these two people and maybe, just maybe, make a difference in someone's life.

You can find my other blog at

www.togetherwetravel-youandi.blogspot.com

Blessings.....

No comments: