Friday, November 7, 2008

Awesome Coupon!!!

I've shared before how I love candles and just about anything that makes my house smell good. I'm sure that would be my one consistent splurge. I do, however, always use coupons or buy my "smell goods" when they are half off. I never pay full price.

I wanted to make everyone aware of an awesome coupon that Glade has put out.

Go to http://www.gladepromotion.com/ and fill out the form. Once you submit that form, you can download and print a coupon for buy one, get one free Glade Scented Oil candle holder.

I use these in my own home, and they are really great!! The smell just seems to go throughout my entire house and lasts for quite some time.


With the Christmas season coming up, these would also make great gifts for that Sunday school teacher or friend that you just don't know what to buy for.
Don't let this great offer pass you by!!

Blessings......

No comments: