Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Freebie and Black Friday

I don't know about you, but I love getting samples in the mail! As a matter of fact, I love getting mail! I'm one of those weird people who love to get their mail as soon as the mail person has run and since I've been getting so many freebies in the mail, it makes it even sweeter!

Check out www.lacoste-parfums.com click on the free sample tab and get your own freebie of this perfume!


Just out of curiosity, how many of you are going to get up in the wee hours of the morning and hit the Black Friday sales??

I have only done that once or twice and frankly I wasn't terribly impressed. For the minimal amount of things I would buy anyway, fighting a crowd of thousands and encountering many angry--by the way, I know why they're angry....I would be vicious if I was out and about by 4am too!!...--got-to-have-that, focused people, it's just not worth it. Nope. Think I'll stay snuggled in the bed with dear hubby, wake up whenever, and work on just enjoying the day with my family!

Blessings....

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Good morning! I got a chuckle out of your comments about Black Friday because I posted something almost identical last night. As the saying goes, "Great minds think alike." I agree with your sentiments completely. I'm going to spend the day at home, too. Since Thanksgiving will be technically over, I'll be ready to pull out the Christmas decorations and get the house all prettied up for December. I may do some Amazon shopping as well. Blessings to you and your family!