Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I just wanted to wish everyone a blessed Thanksgiving Day!!

Hold tight to those you love and cherish and take a moment today to let them know just how important they are to you.

With that being said, all of you who take a moment to check in and read this blog, those who take a moment to leave a comment or a word of encouragement, those of you who have become friends to me..I am incredibly thankful for you. You have blessed me beyond anything you could ever imagine.

Colossians 3:15-17

"And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Let the message about Christ, in all it's richness, fill your lives. Teach and counsel each other with all the wisdom He gives. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts. And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father." NLT

Blessings....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy reading your posts, although I'm behind a little right now. I will catch up though. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

momstheword said...

Thank you. I hope that your Thanksgiving was a wonderful, blessed day!