Thursday, May 28, 2009
I am SO ready for Thankful Thursday this week!!!
God has richly blessed and I'm eager to share my 5 thankfuls!!
Here we go!
1) I am thankful that DD's graduation was such a blessed event. We were surrounded by friends and family and it was such a beautiful time for all of us. It was such a blessing that we even got pregnant with this beautiful child and to join her in celebrating such a milestone in her life.....
2) I am thankful for the wonderful time I had with R yesterday and our kids!! Yes, it was loud! Yes, it was chaotic! Yes it went quickly! But God blessed us with safety and fun...
3) I am thankful for a ministry called Celebrate Recovery. I have a friend who is going through a very difficult time with her oldest son and his addictions. This ministry has given her hope and strength.
4) I am thankful that God watched over my DH today. For some reason he is experiencing dizziness, tightness in his chest, and unusually high blood pressure (for him). We went to the Dr. today and Doc doesn't seem overly concerned, but he has ordered some tests for him.
5) I am thankful for praise and worship music. Nothing brings me before the throne quicker than making a joyful noise before my Father.
For more Thankful Thursday, join Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey.