Thursday, May 21, 2009
It's time to link up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday.
As always, I really enjoy this time of week to reflect and thank my Father for the blessings He's provided.
Here we go!
1) I am thankful for a new family of baby birds on my front porch. (I would have had a picture, except every time I open my door, they duck their little heads back into the nest!!). For 4 years now, I've watched little birds hatch, grow and spread their wings. I never tire of that bittersweet blessing.
2) I am thankful for friends in the bloggy world. You really blessed me this week with encouragement and prayers while I was under the weather.
3) I am so thankful for DH's job. I was reading in the paper this morning and a neighboring county has got an unemployment rate of over 15%!!.....God, for whatever reason, has shown favor on us...
4) I am thankful that DS got his research paper turned in on time....(I was so afraid I was going to have to hand out a consequence to my procrastinating son!!..and that is the thing I most hate to do as a parent.)
5) I am thankful that God kept DD safe yesterday. Her tire blew out (literally) on her way home from work. She didn't lose control or anything. God just kept that car upright and gave her a safe place to pull over. He is SO faithful!!!
For more Thankful Thursday, click here.