Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Sidenote to Our Story

For those of you keeping up with Our Story on Wednesdays, you may be wondering who Scott is.

Somehow a chapter of Our Story didn't post...I'm not sure why, but never-the-less, it can't be found.

Scott is a tiny boy that I met on my first day of Kindergarten. He was much shorter than me and very shy. He had incredible white (not blond...white) hair and I was drawn to how beautiful that hair was. All of the younger boys on my dad's side of the family had white hair, but Scott had really white hair. I just loved it!!

I walked to school since it was only 4 blocks away from our apartment in Cicero, Illinois, and Scott walked the same route I did.

After a little while, Scott became my first "boyfriend" and looking back, my first real friend.

.....I hope he's doing great, wherever he is now.....

To read past chapters in Our Story, click on the Our Story label in the left sidebar.

No comments: