Thursday, April 2, 2009
Today I link up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey to list some things that I'm thankful for this week.
It's been a peaceful week in our household which is just a true, huge blessing considering the last several months.
Peace is such a wonderful thing and we take it for granted so often. My prayer is that I would strive to have my home be a place of peace.
Here go my thankfuls for this week!!
1) I am thankful for my mother-in-law. I am so blessed to have her in my life.
2) I am thankful for the chest of drawers that my sweet mother-in-law bought for me. She did a great job picking it out!
3) I am thankful to see DD & DS's relationship on a higher, closer plane. It is a true blessing to watch them draw even closer to each other.
4) I am so thankful for my ever patient hubby. He is an awesome, amazing man and I am so blessed to be his wife.
5) I am thankful for a youth pastor who is not afraid to teach the teenagers the true Word of God. He doesn't sugar coat or skip anything. He preaches what God gives him and doesn't sway. Though the teens love him, he's not always popular, but he is faithful.
For more Thankful Thursday, click here.