Thursday, April 23, 2009

Britney's Headed for Peru!!!!

Calling all bloggy buddies!!!!

I would love it if you would drop my friend Britney's blog!

This blog is from an amazing 20 year old who is on her way to Peru in a few short weeks to do a 10 week mission trip.

Britney is in my Sunday school class and this young woman is right on track in her walk with God.

To say that I'm incredibly proud of her would be an understatement!!

While I'm so excited for this called mission into Peru, I have to confess that I'm incredibly sad at being without her for 10 WEEKS!!!!! How will I survive?????

Anyway...enough of my pouting......please stop by and visit Britney, leave her some comments of encouragement and become one of her followers so you can keep up with her day to day's while in Peru.

The biggest thing Britney (and I) asks for is your prayers. Please remember to lift her up in prayer every time you think about her or visit my blog.

Click here to visit Britney's blog.

1 comment:

Sue G said...

I went to Britney's site and can see why you are so proud of her. I am sure you have sowed much into her and now you are seeing the fruit.

I imagine her crop will be huge!

Sue G www.caringbridge.org/visit/sueguenther