Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Today I join up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday.

I believe what I love most about Thankful Thursday is the fact that no matter how tough your week has been, this gives you cause to stop and look back at wonderful God truly is.

No matter what you're going through, there is always plenty to be thankful for.

1) I am thankful that DS finally got a car!! It needs a small bit of work, which DH and DS will be doing this weekend..but I'm at the short rows of having to share a car!!!

2) I am thankful that DS got a new job in a better environment. When he began his search, he decided that with the economy in our neck of the woods, he would take whatever...well, he got what he asked for..a job. But as of yesterday, he was hired in a place that has a much better environment....okay..he starts tomorrow at Chick Fil A!! (I'm truly thankful for this one!)

3) I am thankful that my Mom and Dad celebrated 46 years of marriage this week and I was able to be there with them. There have been many years that we lived out of state and a card and a phone call had to do.

4) I am thankful that we are eating supper at my mother-in-law's tonight. I am very blessed to have a wonderful mother-in-law and time spent with her is always great!

5) I am thankful for answered prayer and the fact that I can see God moving in a matter that has been at the top of our family's prayer list.

For more Thankful Thursday, click here.

2 comments:

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

What a wonderful list, Deb! Having a supportive family is so important. Having a good job and car is important, too! I'm praising God with you this day!

Sonya

Anonymous said...

Those things are great...You also must have a thankful son...and you really are a blessed woman to be thankful for your mother-in-law! LOL (I'm praying about my feelings towards mine.) :)