Thursday, March 12, 2009
Today I join up with Sonya for Thankful Thursday.
I always look forward to sharing what I'm thankful for and catch myself spending my week putting those special things back in a little mental folder to share.
1) I am truly thankful for the breakthrough that DS and I had yesterday. He is really struggling with some things and God blessed and answered prayers and we were actually able to communicate...hear... each other yesterday. It was a very big blessing!!!
2) I am thankful that DD finally saved enough of her own money to upgrade her phone!! She has been talking non-stop for weeks now about this phone (even following us around the house to talk about it.....)
3) I am thankful that this week has had some beautiful spring-like weather. I've been able to open my windows and enjoy the subtle breeze and listen to the birds sing. Something I like to think God does especially for me..:o}
4) I am thankful our dog is feeling better. He was out of his fence this past Saturday and got into a fight. He got hurt pretty badly and didn't move too much for days. He actually met me at the fence yesterday for a nummie!!!
5) I am thankful that DH has the next 4 days off. He works in a highly stressful job, and even though the off time is due to a reduction in hours, it's time that he'll be able to rest up and catch up on some things that he enjoys doing!
To join up with more Thankful Thursday, click here.