Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thank You All!!...so much

It has been a very trying week (well..last several months actually) in our household, but as always, God has shown Himself faithful.

No intimate details, but just know my bloggy buddies, that your prayers have been very effective.

The situation that our DS has been in, God resolved. We have been praying for several months for him because satan has really been attacking him, trying...sometimes successfully..to lead him astray. This past Thursday though, God had removed enough scales from his eyes that DS was able to see clearly for the first time in....in a long time.

It was incredibly emotional, long, hard day. But God showed up and and showed out!!

It was so awesome to watch Him work in our DS like we haven't seen in quite some time!

Anyway..thank you for your prayers...I am so humbled and blessed to know that there is a whole network of buddies out there who are praying. Please continue to pray for DS--Zack--as God continues to strengthen and grow him.

Another blessing of this week was when I checked my computer Friday morning, I found out that I'd been blessed by Larie over at Proverbs 27:19. I found out I was one of her chosen friends and am being blessed with a beautiful plaque!!

In light of the week, this was just icing on my cake!! (you can see a picture of it here!)

I know this is a short post for me..but I am so behind on so much in my house...and knowing how hard I strive to be a Titus 2 woman..well, you can imagine how nuts I am right now!!

I love you my bloggy buddies!!..and God Himself helping me, I should be back on track come Monday.

" Yes, You have been with me from birth; from my mother's womb You have cared for me. No wonder I am always praising You! My life is an example to many, because You have been my strength and protection. That is why I can never stop praising You! I declare Your glory all day long."
Psalm 71: 6-8 NLT

Love and prayers and thanks to all of you!!!

(BIG GRIN..BIGGER HUG!!!)

1 comment:

Beth in NC said...

I am so thankful for the breakthrough! That is awesome!