Thursday, March 5, 2009
Today I join up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday.
I have to confess friends, that this has been a tough week. Satan had been on the attack, not just in my own family, but in the families of friends very dear to me.
In reading my Bible this morning, I found this verse: "Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; He will neither fail you nor abandon you." Deuteronomy 31:8 NLT
Thank God that He is always with me, even if I can't sense His presence, I know He is there.
1) I am thankful that even though DH's hours at work have been cut, he still has a job.
2) I am thankful for a DH that is strong when I am not. Considering the last week, he's been my rock!
3) I am thankful that a dear friend at church has went 5 days without a cigarette!! This has been a chain around his neck for many years. I am sooo happy for him!
4) I am thankful that in the midst of turmoil, God gives me peace.
5) I am thankful that DD, who spent about a year and a half in the wilderness, has found her Father and a hunger for Him that amazes even me...
Click here for more Thankful Thursday!