Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wait!!

I hope all of you are having a very Merry Christmas and truly enjoying the holiday with those you love.

I have some funny stories to share with you about our Christmas in the coming days!

I know I said I probably wouldn't post today, but something just "hit" me that I want to share with you before tomorrow.

If you are one of those people who hit the day after Christmas sales then I'm asking you to reconsider. Here's why...

Yes, there will be a huge variety of things marked down tomorrow. Yes, you will save a lot of money. You will have a lot to choose from at a very reduced price. BUT....if you will wait about a week, items will be marked down even more. I usually get things like wrapping paper, bows and Christmas cards at literally 90% off!!!! It's true you may not have as much to choose from, but the savings are so much greater that it is truly worth the wait!!

Have a wonderfully, blessed Christmas day!!!!!

Blessings.....

3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

I'm WAITING with you! :o) I pray we find some great deals.

Bless you today!
Beth

momstheword said...

That's a great idea. I never go shopping the day after Thanksgiving or Christmas anyway.

Sandy said...

Hi, Deb. I'll be looking forward to reading those funny stories. Happy New Year!