Saturday, December 6, 2008

Check Out Vocalpoint


If you haven't joined Vocalpoint yet, head on over and do that. I love being a part of this group!! I joined over a year ago and have received so many free samples from them, not to mention the awesome coupons they send for you and for you to share with friends.

I received a Kashi Blackberry Graham cereal bar today. Now, I'm not terribly fond of Kashi products and so I wasn't terribly thrilled when I saw this sample in my mailbox. But...

I tried this bar and it was nothing short of absolutely delicious!! I gobbled this thing up and found myself wishing I had more in the cabinet. I also got 5, $2 off coupons for a box of these bars!! Now, I'm not sure what they cost in the stores, but a $2 coupon is a good thing in my humble opinion. These bars would be perfect to grab on the way out the door when you don't have time for a sit down meal.

No...I'm not getting anything for plugging these bars or Vocalpoint, just wanting to share yet another great find with my friends.

You can sign up for Vocalpoint "here" .

Blessings....

No comments: