Time to share a bit about myself by linking up with Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee for Random Dozen. I really love participating in this meme. The questions are fun (although sometimes the answers can be tough) and it's great to read how others think about the same things.
Click here to join us!!
1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
I remember one time....My FIL had gotten burnt really bad and was in the burn unit at a large hospital in a large city where we lived. We stayed with him until we had to leave at 11 pm that night. Unfamiliar with the area, we found ourselves in the.....'wrong part of town'...trying to get to the interstate. Stopped at a red light, we were really nervous. To the drivers side of the car, we noticed a man walking up to the window and he didn't appear to be needing directions. DH floored it, we ran the red light and got out of Dodge!!!
2. Have you ever been to an island?
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
I tend to think waaay too much!! That's probably the greatest cause of most of my problems..
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
Black and white, most certainly. In all honesty, there are few areas that are gray when you look at them in light of God's Word.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
Well....I would want a book that would make me aware of the vegetation and life on the island so I could make it until help arrived!!
6. What are you most afraid of?
That my teenage/young adult children will make decisions in 'the moment' that will forever change their lives in a negative way.
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
Whoa...........I'd rather keep both!!!
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
My wedding day. The day DD was born and the day DS was born. These were the most wonderful days of my life!!
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
I don't know that I'd do anything differently. We had no money so it was a very simple ceremony at my husband's grandmother's house. Just family and a couple of friends, but so very beautiful...
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
That even when the devil is sitting on my shoulder telling me I'm the worst person in the world and God could never love me because of all I've said, done, thought......I know in my heart he's a liar because my Father told me so. My sins are forgotten as far as the east is from the west.
"He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west."
Psalm 103:12, NLT
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
People watching!!! I wish their was a way to make money at that, I'd have a fortune!!!
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I would hope she would be loyal. I am loyal...to a fault. I would hope that she would be a stronger Christian. One who didn't continue to take one step forward and two steps back.