Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Little Catch Up..

If you remember, a week or so ago, I sought out your opinions on my going back to work...with the understanding that I was going to follow the Holy Spirit's leading and DH's.

I laid out my fleece, my way and even though DH thought how I laid out my fleece was nigh impossible for God to work with, I kept things the way God and I had discussed it.

Yesterday, God moved upon my fleece and today I put my resume in. Now it's totally in His hands, for I fully believe He is in complete control.

I still find myself torn, but after several conversations with the ones I live with, we are in agreement that considering how I've laid everything out with God, if I get the position, it's His will.

Will keep you updated......

2 comments:

Andrea said...

God will show you the way.
Hugs, andrea

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

The Lord's Will be done is my prayer! Keep us posted...