Time to share a bit about myself by linking up with Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee for Random Dozen. I really love participating in this meme. The questions are fun (although sometimes the answers can be tough) and it's great to read how others think about the same things.
Click here to join us!!
1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?"
I've been a huge library fan all of my life and while I've had a few overdue fines, nothing too major!
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
I'm pretty organized here. I've got one of those red containers that hold wrapping paper as well as a container that I keep under my bed with bows, bags, tissue paper, ribbon...etc...
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
Nope. Of course...there is DD's bedroom....wonder if that classifies as a natural disaster???.......
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
I was one of those folks classified strange growing up because I LOVED Barry Manilow...and still do. My favorite song though?? Mandy...nope. I Write the Songs...nope. Looks Like We Made It...nope. Somewhere In the Night...awww heck!!...all of the above and more!!!
5. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
Probably the one that I wear when I roll out of bed every morning. It's ever changing and varies from terrifying to hilarious!!!
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Depends. If I'm curious about what something is, the dictionary of course. If I'm writing, the thesaurus.
7. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Scrambled eggs with sausage gravy-----YUMMY!!
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
Nope. I actually don't believe any of them....
9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
More times than I care to recall......
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope. I believe in attraction at first sight. Love takes a lifetime.
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?
6...but only 3 of them are fitting to wear in public. The other 3 are most definitely around-the-housers...
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.")
It would be a cake made up of different sections. Each section would connect, but would look and taste different than any of the others. Why? Because it would represent the many different hats I wear and the many different directions I go in a day!!
Remember to leave a comment!!..It will enter you for a chance to win my give-a-way!!