Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just Catchin' Up!

Wanted to share another couple of updates within our family with you...actually, I wanted to post something and give you a chance to leave a comment since tomorrow is the last day of my give-a-way and a daily comment increases your chance of winning!!!

It's official..it's one month until my baby graduates high school!!! Where has the time gone?? I was so blessed to be a SAHM and to homeschool my children and yet it still went by so quickly!!! How is that possible? What do I do with all of the extra time that I'll have?? Well, I'm not sure but.....

This past Tuesday night, I went for a group interview at the chiropractic office that I gave my resume to and yesterday they called me in for a second interview. They will call me back today for a specific date, and at that time I"ll get to talk to the Doctor and his wife one on one. So...we'll see what God has in store.....

DD went back to see the surgeon yesterday and she is healing up quite nicely from her surgery (of a month and a half ago!!) She still has one little spot that isn't quite healed but we have moved up to "see you in a month" status which is a good thing! She got to go back to work about 3 weeks ago, but still hasn't been released from the doctor...that day may be an occasion to celebrate!!!

It has been a week full of blessings for us so far this week. Nothing over the top, but just those daily blessings that God gives that we sometimes just overlook because life gets in the way. Let me encourage you to sit down and take a few minutes and just reflect on your week so far and thank God for His blessings...big and small!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Thankful GOD is working in and through each of your lives and mine, too. HE IS AWESOME and knows just what we need....and just when we need it.
Hugs, andrea

Unknown said...

So glad your daughter is doing well. I can't believe you have a kiddo about to graduate!! You must be such a proud mama! Good luck on the job!

Betty W said...

What will you do with all the free time you will have in one month? Hope you get the new job! Congrats on your "baby" graduating!