Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just a Couple of Things

My guys really enjoyed night one of the men's conference last night. They got to hear Rick Burgess speak and today, after enjoying breakfast at Ryan's with the men from our church, they are going to get to enjoy hearing Jason Crabb....yes, I'm jealous....I'd like to hear Jason Crabb too!!..but how God spoke to my 17 year old son through Rick Burgess last night was nothing short of awesome and I can't wait to see what He does today and how He works through DS in the coming weeks and months!!


















Next..

Did you know that starting Monday through the end of the week (19-25) Dairy Queen is offering Blizzards for BOGO for 25¢!!! Now me and DH love us some DQ Blizzards and this would be a very affordable date night!!!....we might even go twice!! :o)



And..finally, to bring a smile to your face.....

Art Supplies

(I used to work in an art supply store. We sold artists' canvas by the yard, and you could get it in either of two widths: 36 inches or 48 inches.)

Customer: "Can you please cut some canvas for me?"

Me: "Certainly, what width?"

Customer: (confused and slightly annoyed) "Scissors?"


HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! Have a wonderfully blessed weekend!!!!

No comments: