It's Thursday and time to join up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday. It's a time we set aside to list five things that we are truly thankful for.
It is such a blessing to be able to share what I am thankful for and rejoice with you in how God has blessed you as well.
Click here to join us in sharing the faithfulness of God!!!
Here are my thankfuls for this week......
1) I am thankful for a warm house!!! This week has been one of the coldest we've had in Alabama in a very long time and they're predicting it's going to get colder still!!! We are blessed with plenty of heat and the ability to afford it..along with blankets, warm soups and hot cocoa!!
2) I am thankful that DS's car is running better. He's had quite a time and he and DH have been playing a game of "Could it be this?"---a most frustrating game at best!
3) I am thankful that DD loves her new job at the hospital. Only 4 days in, but she said the atmosphere is so much better than the place she left. God is SO faithful!!
4) I am thankful that my Mom is excited about our trip in a little more than a week!! Sometimes Mom gets so wound up in what "might happen" that she doesn't enjoy the here and now.
5) I am thankful that DD's new boss is fine with her taking the time off for our trip. Most new employers frown on that. Again, God is SO faithful!!!
"All honor and glory to God forever and ever! He is the eternal King, the unseen One who never dies; He alone is God. Amen."
1 Timothy 1:17, NLT