Time to share a bit about myself by linking up with Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee for Random Dozen. I really love participating in this meme. The questions are fun (although sometimes the answers can be tough) and it's great to read how others think about the same things.
Click here to join us!!
1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you crave?
This past Saturday..I hardly ever fry chicken anymore, partly because my hubby's on cholesterol meds and partly because I want us to eat healthier....but DH and I decided to go out Saturday and I just NEEDED some fried chicken!!! It was really good too!!!
2. M & M's or Skittles?
M & M's all the way!!
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
Sadly, no. I've tried many times, but as of yet, I've not been successful.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
Within just a couple of minutes I'm ready to begin the day. My family hates me.......
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
Nope and I have no desire to either.
6. Who is your favorite actress?
Ummmm.....don't really have a recent favorite because I can't stomach a lot of today's movies..sooo....total blank.....
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
The ways of people.....
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
I can turn my 'puter on, surf a little, turn it off. I can turn my cell phone on, call and text a little, turn it off. I can turn my DVD player on, press play, turn it off. Get the picture??
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I LOVE cards!!! Sending a receiving. I love taking the time to pick a card that fits the person I'm sending it to. I honestly believe that this is an area where the internet has failed us. A physical card is so much more personal and thoughtful.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
Got a trim about a month ago...new style......1985?????
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
I enjoy shopping. Period.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
I am notorious for my mental checklist: Purse? Phone? Keys? Shoes?.....(The shoes is a true story...one I should tell very soon....)