I was humbled to receive the "Honest Scrap Award" from my friend Kristen over at Hands, House and Heart Full.
Kristen and I "met" through blogland and she has become a very dear friend of mine. I truly encourage you to check out her blog.
So...with this award, I am suppose to share 10 secrets...things about myself that you don't know. I don't know how well I'll do on that, but here goes.........
1) In elementary school, I played the flute. We later moved to another state and I wasn't able to continue on. I sometimes wish I had though.
2) I love to bake everything, especially desserts from scratch!! I believe everything tastes better made from scratch!
3) I have been a stay at home mom for 18 years. Financially, it hasn't always been easy, but it's always been worth it!
4) There is 13 years between me and my sister, and 13 years between my sister and my daughter!
5) I/we did fertility treatments for 5½ years before getting pregnant with DD.
6) DS is living proof there is no such thing as safe sex!! (Too much info maybe???....maybe not if you're talking to teenagers!)
7) The main part of our house is over 100 years old.
WOW!! This is harder than I thought it would be!!
8) We were missionaries in Colorado for 5 years.
9) I do not know how to swim--I can stay afloat a little bit, but it's not going to save me!!
10) I did not meet Jesus until I was 27 years old.
Now...I'm suppose to share this award with other bloggers I love. Well...I love ALL of you!!! So, if you are reading this post, I am giving you this award and I would love it if you would accept it and pass it on! If you choose to accept, please leave me a comment so I can come check out your post and learn your secrets!!!!
"I am writing to remind you, dear friends, that we should love one another. This is not a new commandment, but one we have had from the beginning."
2 John 1:5, NLT